Using an Image Classification Machine Learning Model in an iOS App with SwiftUI
By the of of this tutorial you will be able to use an image classification Core ML model in an iOS App with SwiftUI
This Tutorial will take you through the steps of using a Core ML image classification model in Xcode for iOS using SwiftUI. The tutorial will use a machine learning model provided by Apple called MobileNetV2 which is trained to classify the dominant object in a camera frame or image.
The following steps will guide you through:
- Creating a new project in Xcode;
- Importing the Core ML model into the Project;
- Creating a basic interface using SwiftUI;
- Adding Core ML features to the ContentView.swift;
- Testing the model with sample images.
Become a free member or log in to proceed.