This Tutorial will take you through the steps of using a Core ML image classification model in Xcode for iOS using SwiftUI. The tutorial will use a machine learning model provided by Apple called MobileNetV2 which is trained to classify the dominant object in a camera frame or image.
The following steps will guide you through:
- Creating a new project in Xcode;
- Importing the Core ML model into the Project;
- Creating a basic interface using SwiftUI;
- Adding Core ML features to the ContentView.swift;
- Testing the model with sample images.
Become a free member or log in to proceed.